wow long time not to write and share things through this blog 🙂
its begin from the damage of my hubby’s laptop, and finally he got the new one after few days damage.
another problem arise 🙂
when he start to edit his presentation its running well, but when he start to slideshow the presentation, the problem shows up..
the error “PowerPoint couldn’t create a hyperlink to” occur..
he told me how to solve that, i just see the eror, keep silent….. and keep playing the game on the other laptop 😀 😀 *i never seen the error before*
oke… he become upset… 😀
and this is the time to help him…. start searching @ IT forums
and the steps are :
1. search for file Hlink.dll in the folders c:\windows\system32\
2. rename Hlink.dll to Hlink.old (to keep the file exist)
3. If u have installer Microsoft Windows, see steps below :
-Insert the Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP CD in the CD Drive Or DVD Drive.
– Click Start, and then click Run.
– To extract the Hlink.dll file file, in the Run dialog box, type the following command line where drive is the drive letter of the CD drive or DVD drive,
and windows is the folder that contains the Windows operating system:
expand drive:\i386 hlink.dl_ c:\windows\system32\hlink.dll
4. if you dont have the installer (like i did 😀 ) but, i have another laptop, i just search file Hlink.dll in the folders c:\windows\system32\ (on another laptop) copy the file to c:\windows\system32\ at the damage laptop
5. Click Start again, and then click Run.
6. To register the Hlink.dll file manually on the 32-bit operating system, in the Run dialog box, type the following command line where windows is the folder that contains the Windows operating system:
c:\windows\system32\regsvr32 /s c:\windows\system32\hlink.dll
horeee…. its work 🙂 and i got kisses from my hubby…. 😀 😀